A leading provider of logistics services in the oil & gas industry.
Our crude oil logistics history commenced with transporting and transloading crude in the Uinta Basin in Utah.
Began delivering to the transloading operation in 2014 in Price, Utah.
- Eunice Facility located in Lea County, New Mexico.
- Transloading (truck to rail, rail to truck, truck to marine, rail to marine)
- First Purchasing
- Well maintained equipment
- Fleet and in-cab electronic net barrel ticketing capabilities
- Driver performance monitoring
- Geo Fencing for restricted speed limits on ranches and lease roads
- All trailers equipped with overflow shut-off devices
- Scully Systems
- Mechanical and digital barrel counters